Paw Pouch - Calming Paw Bed
Due to popularity, this item is currently out of stock. Pre-order now for delivery in 2 weeks time.
Small (55cm) - 0-15 lbs / Puppy, Yorkie
Medium (65cm) - 15-25 lbs / Pugs, Maltese, Shih Tzu
Large (80cm) - 25-45 lbs / Border Collie, Cavoodle, Whippet
Extra Large (100cm) - 45-90 lbs / Golden Retriever, Labrador, Husky
Over 23,000,000 Dogs in the United States Suffer from Anxiety
Most of the time the cause for anxiety is fear of their environment or separation from their companion. As social animals, few, if any dogs, actually prefer to be left alone.
Any dog owner knows that even when they leave for short periods of time, upon your return your furry friend will respond as if you've been away for months.
Proven To Ease Anxiety - Our Paw Pouch helps ground and relax your furry friends. The raised rim creates a sense of security and positively activates the nervous system, allowing your pooch to relax more easily, calm down quickly, and sleep more soundly.
Superior Comfort - The premium natural fiber filling offers joint and muscle pain relief, while the raised rim provides better head and neck support. The round shape and deep crevices of our Paw Pouch allow your pet to burrow, making it ideal for pets who love to curl up!
Soft to the Touch - Cozy, flexible, and finished with vegan faux fur, our self-warming Paw Pouch is reminiscent of a mother’s fur coat. It’s soft, durable, and machine-washable.
LET'S PAWS AND COMPARE
Why Lucky Paws
At Lucky Paws, we prioritized quality and created a durable bed that will be loved for years to come.
Extra filling and removable, machine washable covers are features that have been overlooked by our competitors.
This is how we differentiate ourselves from the rest, providing a premium product for your dog that you will be envious of.
Available Online Only. We Ship Worldwide!
- SBShannon B.Verified BuyerReviewingCalming Paw BedI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsHe likes it
I bought my Mini Schnauzer, Bruiser a bed as a calming gift after he was home and survived the tornado that hit our house. I thought he needed something big and comfy...and calming. It is big and comfy. He's a Schnauzer so he thinks he has to burrow, but he loves it. He has 2 beds in the living room, but goes to this one each time. So glad I got it for him.
- AJAmy J.ReviewingCalming Paw BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely perfect!!
Both of my Pomeranians absolutely love the Paw Pouch bed. They curl up inside it at night and literally don’t move a single time until morning!
- RLRobin L. J.ReviewingCalming Paw BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsOur girls pawsitively love their new bed! As far as I'm concerned there are no other beds. Lucky Paws Pets are the best!! They have found a returning customer here!!
Don't ask me, ask Mocha! Wait, what's that? You can't understand her. Well then, let her pictures speak for themselves.
🐾🐾Woof, woof-woof, woof, woof!!🐾🐾LPLucky Paws Pets
Thank you so much for the kind words Robin, so glad Mocha loves her new bed! ❤️
- JMJenny M.Verified BuyerReviewingCalming Paw BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLoves it!
My boy loves his bed!
- NNNa ncy P.Verified BuyerReviewingCalming Paw BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBella in her new calming bed!
We love our new beds. We got 2 so they both have their own!